Here’s a chance to deliver energy-efficient lighting solutions to customers from a variety of markets. If you have a track record in interest generation and turning interests into business opportunities, then we’d love to learn more about you!
As a sales development representative at EnerSavings Inc., you are a key player in our business growth and development. The ideal candidate is environmentally conscious to best reflect the core value of our company – to make the earth greener for generations to come. Additionally, the position is best suited for an energetic self-starter with the ability to identify influencers and key decision-makers within accounts. You will discover qualified opportunities by responding to inbound interests and targeted outbound
prospects to build rapport and establish long-term relationships.
Role & Responsibilities
- Monday-Friday 8 AM-5 PM (based in-office in Etobicoke)
- Offer a free LED lighting audit for customers to discover savings, government rebate, and other options available
- Contact potential prospects via cold calls and emails
- Outbound sales prospecting
- Research, identify and prospect for new customers
- Set up quality meetings and appointments
- Work experience in outbound communication with individuals such as telemarketing, direct sales, or other similar roles
- Experience with multiple sales prospecting techniques like cold calling, cold emailing, and social outreach.
- Comfortable setting & achieving goals
- Competitive spirit and assertive personality
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Experience working with a CRM
- Beginner level Microsoft Excel skills
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
Why work with EnerSavings?
- Business model: We are the top LED lighting solutions company in Canada with a vision to become your Trusted Energy Consultant and to make the earth greener for generations to
- Team: We are a strong and knowledgeable team, including top selling national sales executives with 10+ years of sales experience who will act as your mentors
- Market: Reducing operating costs is a major objective for most facilities, especially during these unusual times. Join us in providing energy efficient light saving solutions to fix this issue.
Perks & Offer
- Full training provided
- We have a small, fun, and motivating team who will support your development
- Attractive compensation+incentives
- We will provide you with the necessary tech, product training, and question sets for you to be successful
- Free snacks, drinks, and occasional lunches in-office
- Sales, Business Development
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org