Flexible Financing & Leasing
EnerSavings Inc. offers a no-cost engineered energy assessment of your facility. It is an investigative process that measures conditions against existing standards to determine where cost-effective changes can be proposed. Please click here for more information regarding the steps we follow while conducting an energy assessment for your facility
How It Works
An initial building assessment is the first and the most crucial step of the lighting upgrade process. Once completed, it will provide you with a baseline of what is already installed in your facility that is contributing to the energy consumption. Conducting a lighting audit can help you implement cost-effective changes to benefit your business or facility and give you a better handle on an expected project cost and return on investment. EnerSavings Inc. uses best class tools (SnapCount, by Streamlinx) to accurately collect data.
Collect General Information
Collect Occupant / Usage Information
- "Do you have trouble with light reflecting off your computer screen?"
- "Do you have shadows or glare in the production areas?"
- "Do your inspection stations meet your client's lighting condition specifications?"
- "Does your warehouse racking run perpendicular to your lighting fixture location?"
- "Does the parking garage have dark areas/corners where tenants feel unsafe?"
- "Are there areas or rooms where the lights are always on, and no one occupies them?"